1. Have an hour or two? Come and volunteer at Revolution Books, we are open everyday except Mondays from 12 to 7. You can shelf books, talk to people who come in from all over the world, promote store events, create store window designs, and find the ways to make the store shine.
2. Join Revolution Books (RB) tables at events, campuses, concerts, Hollywood Farmer's Market, 3rd Street Promenade. Pass out RB brochures and flyers. Get out the issues of Revolution newspaper, sell BAsics books.
3. Prepare materials and help transport them to RB tables and events all over the city.
4. DONATE NOW. Become one of 100 new Friends of RB contributing $240 each. Or give what ever you can (and if you're a student it's $10 a month) help raise funds from others: Make fund-raising buckets, packets, and develop creative ideas to raise money for the revolution.
5. Donate quality items for yard sales; volunteer your yard for a sale; ask others to do the same; take a 1 or 2-hour shift; help post up signs, set up the sale or help clean up afterwards. Or help sell items on Craigslist and E-Bay.
6. Phone banking ̶ Join us in calling the many people who have left their phone number to volunteer and donate. We have a script, snacks and collectively we help each other with any obstacles or questions that come up during the calling.
7. Donate materials -- office supplies, paper, copy leaflets, stamps, banner material.... Or call on stores to donate paper, poster board, banner material, copies of fliers, markers and other office supplies. You can drop it off at the store, but we can also arrange to pick up.
8. Calling Graphic Designers for the Revolution! Help with front window displays, portable RB cart on wheels, design flyers and posters. Help develop a website.